Greetings

In this blog, I want to share with you what our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ has blessed my family and I with and it is my sincere prayer for each of you that you will be able to enjoy our Abba Daddy's blessings over your own life. Shalom!

Link To Previous Blog

Prior to the setting up of this blog, I had another blogspot with the same name but under a separate URL. Please use this link to visit - http://andrew-lw-lee.blogspot.com

Monday 8 August 2011

The Spirit Quenches Our Thirst

The past few days were rather hot and humid and many a times I had a dry throat and had to run to the tap to quench my thirst. When we are physically thirsty, we drink to wet our throats almost like on auto-pilot.

However, whenever we are thirsty in our spirit, what do we do? Some turn to their 'gods' (whatever those may be) hoping that their desires be satisfied but I know nothing can and will do except by the Holy Spirit.

The Holy Spirit is God Himself and as we have been created in HIS image, He is the only Person who can satisfy us. I encourage you to turn and receive your blessing from Jesus who freely gives us the Holy Spirit when we have Him in our hearts and He will teach you how to draw from Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment