Greetings

In this blog, I want to share with you what our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ has blessed my family and I with and it is my sincere prayer for each of you that you will be able to enjoy our Abba Daddy's blessings over your own life. Shalom!

Link To Previous Blog

Prior to the setting up of this blog, I had another blogspot with the same name but under a separate URL. Please use this link to visit - http://andrew-lw-lee.blogspot.com

Wednesday 28 September 2011

Rosh Hashanah 2011

A blessed new year to all our Jewish friends. Shana Tova. In exactly 1 hours and 45 minutes, the Jewish calendar will change to their new year 5772. Rosh Hashanah is celebrated over two days and therefore will end at their 6:00 PM Jerusalem on Sept 30.
Rosh Hashanah is the only festival day when they will bring out all their trumpets at the time of their evening sacrifice at 3:00 PM and sound them all at once; what a glorious sound that will make. Also the Jewish custom is to sound the trumpet during wedding celebrations as a sign of rejoicing. The apostle Paul wrote in 
1 Thessalonians 4:16
New King James Version (NKJV)
16 For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first
- and so I will add that this Rosh Hashanah will be very special; will the sounding of the trumpets 3:00 PM Jerusalem tomorrow (Thursday) or on Friday signal the return of the Lord for us believers?
Of course, I am waiting with anticipation and would be more than ready when that happens. The question is, 'will it be this year?' or do we have to wait for yet another year? Certainly the signs are there - political and military developments in the middle east region; natural disasters; sicknesses and diseases; economic turmoil and even cosmic activities.
I don't know about you but I look forward to 08:00 PM Singapore time tomorrow... if you don't hear from me again, know for a certainty; I have gone with all the believers to be with our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ attending a wedding feast - the marriage of the Church with the Savior.
However, if it is not the right time as yet, trust me I will continue with this blog and there will be more posts.  Maranatha, Lord! Come Lord, we are waiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment