Greetings

In this blog, I want to share with you what our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ has blessed my family and I with and it is my sincere prayer for each of you that you will be able to enjoy our Abba Daddy's blessings over your own life. Shalom!

Link To Previous Blog

Prior to the setting up of this blog, I had another blogspot with the same name but under a separate URL. Please use this link to visit - http://andrew-lw-lee.blogspot.com

Wednesday 13 June 2012

Prophecy on the Popes.

Recently there is a new book launched in USA called "Petrus Romanus" which touches on an ancient prophesy by a Jesuit priest (Tebor) about the end times. In his prophecy, the priest told the pope at that time that there would be only 112 popes in total before the Lord's return.
Here are two videos which I have provided the links.
Part One - Petrus Romanus
Part Two - Petrus Romanus
The current pope, Pope Benedict XVI is the 111th pope and the interesting thing is that he had offered to step down due to health reasons and offer to instal the next pope. Who will be the next pope?  If the prophecy is correct, this pope will be known as "Peter the Roman" and there is a current cardinal who kind of fits that description. Well, I shall say no more and just wait and see the fulfillment of the prophecy.

No comments:

Post a Comment