Greetings

In this blog, I want to share with you what our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ has blessed my family and I with and it is my sincere prayer for each of you that you will be able to enjoy our Abba Daddy's blessings over your own life. Shalom!

Link To Previous Blog

Prior to the setting up of this blog, I had another blogspot with the same name but under a separate URL. Please use this link to visit - http://andrew-lw-lee.blogspot.com

Thursday 12 September 2013

Signs in the Heavenlies

Events in the world and especially in the Middle-East are getting more and more harrowing.
Will there be a Middle-East war in the near future?  Who will be fighting against whom?
Will it be Syria getting itself completely devastated as punishment for using chemical weapons?
or will it be Iran getting its punishment for having crossed the red-line in its nuclear program?

I encourage you to watch this video and be prepared with what the heavens will be revealing to us in 2014 and 2015.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbORfBeo5ew

2 comments:

  1. Hello Andrew Lee. So good to know yuu through your profile on the blogger. I am also gladt that could stop by your blog "Blessed to be Blessing" and the post on it "Signs in the Heavenlies". You are really blessed to be blessing to others. I am blessed by your very title of the blog. I am really glad to know that you are the Director of DRBCM aSSOCIATE ple Ltd and also a Campus Director for ICOR University for Asia and the middle East on a personal basis. Well do you have any thing going in India?. I am in the Pastoral ministry for last 34yrs in the great city of Mumbai, India a city with great contrast where richest of rich and the poorest of poor live. We reach out to the poorest of poor with the love of Christ to bring healing to the broken hearted. We also encourage young people as well as grown up adults from the developed and developing countries. We would be so happy if some young people from your area would come to work with us during their summer vacation. My email id is : dhwankhede(at)gmail(dot)com and my name is Diwakar Wankhede. Looking forward to hear from you very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Diwakar for the comment.
    As you can see, I am not regular in my postings and it has been a good two months since I last wrote.
    I am working part-time on this consultancy business and doing professional certification training for ICOR University. No, I don't have any activity planned for India as the partners in India had very quickly fizzled out.
    Yes, I had been to India - when I was still in the corporate world (until 2007) and again recently when our son was attached to the Singapore High Commission in New Delhi for three years. He returned to Singapore in February 2013.
    I will keep a look-out for you and let you know.
    Shalom, have a blessed week ahead.

    ReplyDelete