Greetings

In this blog, I want to share with you what our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ has blessed my family and I with and it is my sincere prayer for each of you that you will be able to enjoy our Abba Daddy's blessings over your own life. Shalom!

Link To Previous Blog

Prior to the setting up of this blog, I had another blogspot with the same name but under a separate URL. Please use this link to visit - http://andrew-lw-lee.blogspot.com

Tuesday 26 July 2011

The Absolute Expression of Perfection

All of us aspire to see perfection in our lives especially in areas where we often fail. Some people exhibit this by acquiring status symbols to demonstrate their arrival at various stages. Just this afternoon, I was with a client who specializes in insuring luxury cars in Singapore and he was telling me how some of his clients were buying extremely expensive cars (those valued at SGD 500,000 and above) and would not bat an eyelid to pay annual insurance premiums of SGD 40,000. What compounds the 'stench' is that these clients would pay cash to acquire these assets.

I must admit I was tempted initially to covet after these things but the Holy Spirit arrested me in time. The greatest asset man can ever have in his life is JESUS who lives inside each of us when we received Him into our lives. He IS the absolute expression of perfection ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment