Greetings

In this blog, I want to share with you what our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ has blessed my family and I with and it is my sincere prayer for each of you that you will be able to enjoy our Abba Daddy's blessings over your own life. Shalom!

Link To Previous Blog

Prior to the setting up of this blog, I had another blogspot with the same name but under a separate URL. Please use this link to visit - http://andrew-lw-lee.blogspot.com

Friday 29 July 2011

Christ Lives In Me

We often wonder what life is like if we can know our future before it happens.
Well, we do have that privilege because with Christ living inside of me, I know I can face tomorrow with the full confidence that things will work out right and even when things do not turn out the way I expect them to be, I am still a winner because of WHO I have within me.
So often many fail to recognize this important truth and fall for all the lies the devil puts in our minds; lies that 'no one cares for you', 'you are alone, kid', 'you are a loser'.
If the truth be known to all believers that they are the beloved of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, the devil will have no more room and he will have to give up his mind games with believers.
Remember, you HAVE Jesus inside of you the moment you receive Him into your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment