Greetings

In this blog, I want to share with you what our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ has blessed my family and I with and it is my sincere prayer for each of you that you will be able to enjoy our Abba Daddy's blessings over your own life. Shalom!

Link To Previous Blog

Prior to the setting up of this blog, I had another blogspot with the same name but under a separate URL. Please use this link to visit - http://andrew-lw-lee.blogspot.com

Saturday 23 July 2011

What is Laminin?

This sharing was originally posted on August 14, 2008.
A good friend of mine sent me an article way back in January this year sharing what she heard about this term "Laminin" and I was like, 'huh? what is that'. Well, look no further because I have included some pictures of Laminin here so that, as the saying goes, 'seeing is believing' and please don't just take it from me.
The apostle Paul wrote in Colossians 1:15-17 about our Lord Jesus christ.
v15 He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.
v16 For by Him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible an dinvisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were createdby Him and for Him.
v17 He is before all things, and in Him ALL THINGS HOLD TOGETHER! (emphasis are mine).
And of course, you want to see more right?
Well, after seeing what the molecular structure of our cells look like, I began to understand why the apostle Paul was so convinced that the world actually has no excuse not to believe in Who Jesus is and what He had accomplished for us on the Cross. You can read all about his arguments in Romans chapter 1.

And to think that some people still cling on to the hypothesis of evolution? to say that humans are evolved from primates is really an insult to our Lord and Savior.
Go on, show them the pictures of the Laminin's and let them be bowled over

No comments:

Post a Comment