Greetings

In this blog, I want to share with you what our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ has blessed my family and I with and it is my sincere prayer for each of you that you will be able to enjoy our Abba Daddy's blessings over your own life. Shalom!

Link To Previous Blog

Prior to the setting up of this blog, I had another blogspot with the same name but under a separate URL. Please use this link to visit - http://andrew-lw-lee.blogspot.com

Wednesday 11 January 2012

Prophetic Word For The Year - 2006 - Year Of Acceleration

Towards end July 2005, a small group of friends met over coffee one afternoon and the topic of discussion was our plans when we reached 'retirement' and in January 2006 and it was at this meeting that the idea of setting up a consultancy company was mooted.
At the first Sunday service for 2006, January 01, Pastor Prince delivered God's word for the church for 2006 and the word for those who wanted to appropriate it was, "Year of Acceleration". We embraced the word and in July 2006, I registered my company DRBCM Associates Pte Ltd with the ACRA (Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority) Singapore and began the quiet setting up of a dormant company to prepare for my eventual 'retirement'.
Also in July our son graduated from LSE and came home to start his career with the Singapore government. In September my regional boss at the bank decided to leave his post and launch into his long-term plan with emigration for his family and his start-up business from Perth. In fact he beat me to the finishing line by six months as I had already decided by then that I will leave the bank as well but at the end of March 2007. With my departure date fixed in my mind, I embarked on my plan for my colleagues, whom I will leave behind, to prepare them to become independent and able to excel in their respective roles wherever they may be.  The wheels of change had been set in motion.

No comments:

Post a Comment