Greetings

In this blog, I want to share with you what our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ has blessed my family and I with and it is my sincere prayer for each of you that you will be able to enjoy our Abba Daddy's blessings over your own life. Shalom!

Link To Previous Blog

Prior to the setting up of this blog, I had another blogspot with the same name but under a separate URL. Please use this link to visit - http://andrew-lw-lee.blogspot.com

Monday 16 January 2012

Prophetic Word For The Year – 2011 - A Year Crowned With His Goodness And Our Paths Dripping With His Abundance

The year 2011 started with great hopes for many as the Singapore economy was chugging away at a very healthy pace after the stellar performance in 2010. There were great expectations for good salary increments and bonuses carried over from the previous year and so when Pastor Prince shared the theme for 2011 with the church on Sunday January 02nd, the church received the word with gladness and ran with it.
When the US and European markets began to show a slowdown towards the middle of the year, we had to be reminded not to focus on ourselves but on what the Lord had given us - that the year has been crowned with His goodness and that the year will end well with abundance.
2011 was a challenging year for me as in the area of my business and I saw a slow-down in the number of projects. However to my amazement there was no lack as we were able to cruise through with supernatural provisions of finances. As I began to look away from the physical and focused on what the Lord has for me, things started to move in the supernatural. I had calls from potential clients wanting to engage my services from 2012 onwards and projects that I thought were buried were revived supernaturally. One of my clients wanted to engage the services of my company back in late 2010 but due to non-availability of government subsidies turned down my proposal quotation in January 2011. However in April 2011 there was a revision in the definitions on eligibility by the government agency and immediately this same client could avail itself of the subsidy and so they started to engage their head-office in discussions on budgets. The project received a further boost when its branch in Thailand was almost submerged in the Bangkok floods between August and October and I was called to receive the good news that they were finally able to engage my services.
Another blessing came in the form of a 'three-fold' package. One lead company wanted to come alongside with two of its smaller but critical vendors to implement business continuity management as a group but the lead company did not qualify as it was deemed to be a subsidiary of a government statutory body and hence all three automatically became non-eligible. However by the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ the decision was reversed and now all three companies will be eligible for the subsidies.
Indeed the Lord had crowned my 2011 with His goodness and He had caused my path to be dripping with His abundance and as I entered the new year 2012, it is with great joy knowing the He NEVER fails but is always ever ready to bless and prosper me.

No comments:

Post a Comment