Greetings

In this blog, I want to share with you what our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ has blessed my family and I with and it is my sincere prayer for each of you that you will be able to enjoy our Abba Daddy's blessings over your own life. Shalom!

Link To Previous Blog

Prior to the setting up of this blog, I had another blogspot with the same name but under a separate URL. Please use this link to visit - http://andrew-lw-lee.blogspot.com

Friday 13 January 2012

Prophetic Word For The Year - 2008 - A Year Of Manifested Blessings

Back in October 2007, I had a very interesting call from a business acquaintance asking me whether I would like to be part of his business plan from January 2008 onwards and without hesitation, I agreed to take up the offer to be the principal trainer for a professional certification body that wanted to open a license in Singapore. And so, at the end of January 2008, I had the first class with 11 participants and the class attained a perfect score of passes during the qualifying examinations. Subsequent to that, there were many more classes offered through the year (seven to be exact).

Indeed the word from the Lord for 2008 - "Year of Manifested Blessings" - did come true for me. Business transactions began to fall into place and I was kept busy with not just training classes (professional certification plus corporate courses) but consultancy projects started to open up for me. I recalled anointing my home office and praying over my business and almost immediately I saw the manifestation of the Lord. It was through one of the participants of one corporate training classes that the Lord provided inroads to a major consultancy project.

No comments:

Post a Comment